Meeting times

    Forgot about this, sorry. For the next six months or so I'll be at
college and working so my weekdays will generally be full. This means
that every day I'll most likely be unavailable until about 00:30 GMT (I
live at GMT-7) every weekday. On weekends, I'll likely be awake around
15:00 GMT and go to bed around 05:00 GMT. A meeting time somewhere in
there would most likely be best for me if it could be arranged. If this
doesn't work with people's schedules, I'd be happy with weekly minutes
that I could respond to.

Seán de Búrca