Re: New preferences dialog

Hi!

I didn't know anything about what you were doing.

One the one hand, I'm glad hearing you want to improve gtranslator but one the other hand I was working on the preferences dialog in order to implement a new feature, Profiles in gtranslator, and now the dialog has changed :-/

Nacho didn't tell me anything about your work.

From now one, We must use the mailing list in order to know what is doing everyone.

Cheers!

           Pablo