Re: [Gtranslator-devel] After 1.0 - feedback and or wishes for next steps?

I know the interface code is a little messy, but it's all there and it
works, and would only need tidying up, It would be great to see it in
use by scaffold, and I could also see it in use as an 'Edit' action for
.po files in Nautilus, among other things.

This is definitely something I would like to get involved in. If there
isn't already a feature request in bugzilla for it, please feel free to
start one and add any information you think may be useful for someone to
develop it in this way.

Regards,

--
Ross