Re: [Gtranslator-devel] code review

Hi.

You are correct. I had embedded a couple of #ifdefs in code that already
had those #ifdefs. As you said, this isn't that serious, but it is a bit
messy. The outermost #ifdef is intended to prevent the import/export
(from/to UTF) dialogs from being built/run, as they are now redundant.
With glib2/gtk2 everything is held internally as UTF8 anyway, so we are
in the process of replacing these dialogs with 'import/export' to/from
another encoding.

UTF8_CODE is not defined anywhere, as we do not want to build these
dialogs at all. I would have removed all this stuff from the code
completely, but much of it will probably be useful as examples to work
from when we get round to writing the replacement import/export stuff.

Well spotted though, and the typo has been fixed (locally) :)

--
Ross