[Gtranslator-devel] CVS Snapshots for Debian available for the current CVS HEAD/R 1.0pre

Hi folks,

 just wanted to say that you can now download current CVS snapshots for
Debian unstable via
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=666 - just click
on the R 1.0 file for debian which also shows up the package'd date for
your information pleasure.

This debian package is made by me and _NOT_ an official one, so don't
think very much of it, but it's lintian aware and fully build within
Debian unstable so that it should work with a recent Debian unstable
system I guess :-) But you can try and tell it to me if it works and/or
makes flaws :-)

I did also replace the ./debian/ directory files with more updated,
recent stuff from me and made the debian building out of CVS working -
it works.