Re: [Gtranslator-devel] messages-table patch

On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 18:26, Peeter Vois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did a dirty hack on messages table,
> -- I did remove the status column and moved the tree to original column
>
> I like this way more.
>
> The patch is included and if it is accepted then you are free to add it
> into CVS.

I tried it and am thinking about if it's better this way, hmm... the
prob on my side is, that the column "Original" is resizing with every
message you're selecting, that means that you've got a very high rate of
column resizing which doesn't seem very good to me :-/

That was one of the reasons why I wanted to have a separate Status
column long time ago - what do Ross & others say? Does it seem to be
quite good?