[Gtranslator-devel] Packaging files - req for update on CVS.

A small question for all the packagers/maintainers of the packages of
gtranslator - could you please update the ./debian/ directory with the
current and active Debian file contents and commit an updated RPM spec
file?

You can also send it to me so that I can commit it to CVS - it would be
useful and nice to have got the current and valid build files for RPMs
and Debs in CVS :-) Could you please do this?