[Gtranslator-devel] b.g.o activity this morning...

As I just did come up on my b-day currently, I thought, I shall make
also some little clean up in b.g.o regarding gtranslator - now all the
bugs are in the right categories and I did reduce the amount of
gtranslator components to a really useful and small cound.

Now we've got just these categories:

Autotranslation Autotranslation, learn buffer, translation memory
issues/learning.

Build The way gtranslator get's build (or eventually not).

Generally bug'd Generally all the other bugs flying 'round in the
gtranslator base :-)

Interface Problems/suggestions concerning GUI.

Parse engine Everything concerning parsing, saving po files (tags,
formats, headers etc.).

Table Messages table with the messages+translations of the file on the
leftern of the GUI.

I hope these chanegs are all ok for you - especially the bug entry page
should be much easier to use now as there aren't that many stupid
components present there anymore.