Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Top RFC (Requests For Coding) for a gtranslator 1.0?

In my eyes the most important thing is # 2).

Because I translate only one program, which uses plural strings, I
can't use Gtranslator at all now.

So I don't need any of the other features at the moment (maybe
beside #1), I can't test them to see if they are useful.

Kind regards
Frank Ellebrecht