[Gtranslator-devel] Top RFC (Requests For Coding) for a gtranslator 1.0?
- From: Fatih Demir <kabalak gtranslator org>
- To: gtranslator devel <gtranslator-devel lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: [Gtranslator-devel] Top RFC (Requests For Coding) for a gtranslator 1.0?
- Date: Tue Jul 22 00:14:07 2003
What's the most important in your eyes? Where should we put in our
efforts for the next release?
1) Stableness (hehe, super generic ;-))
2) Plural msgid/msgstr handling
3) Maybe some mor HIG issues outstanding?
4) Bookmarks stuff completed
5) Implementing charset conversion, openining/editing of non-UTF-8
6) Special tags for the translator teams?
Ross and me are thinking of 2), 5) and of course 1) as the main items,
but maybe we forgot something or an important bug now. What do you all
] [Thread Prev