[Gtranslator-devel] Plural-forms in po-files (msgid_plural)

Hello,

I have just downloaded and compiled gtranslator (both 0.99 and
1.0CVS-26.06.2003) and so far there were no problems.

But when I try to load a po-file, which consists of plural-forms for
several strings (marked with msgid_plural), gtranslator says that
there is an error in the po-file and won't open it.

Is there a way to work with such files or do I have to wait
for later versions of gtranslator? AFAIK KBabel opens such files, but
won't let you change the plural-entries -- is there a similar option
for gtranslator?

Thanks for any help!

Kind regards
Frank Ellebrecht