[Gtranslator-devel] gtranslator.org down currently...

Hi people,

 after 2 1/2 months without telephone or internet line maybe I'll get one
in the next days, so let's hope the best so I can try new source code
lines and CVS stuff from gtranslator :-)

Due to problems with the damned, f..... NSI my www.gtranslator.org domain
is currently down, so the official homepage isn't very good to reach; you
can enter the domain through http://www.kabalak.net/gtranslator/ though.

If I'll get my internet connection back and have time, I'll also update
the webpage with new details and stuff :-) Let's hope the best.

Love your girls!