Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Bookmarks handling needed?

Il lun, 2003-08-11 alle 22:15, Fatih Demir ha scritto:
> Short question to the interested and CVS snapshots using people (from
> Debian or CVS sources): do you think a bookmarks handling system should
> be necessary before a R 1.0?
in the last period I was busy so i didn't play to much with gtranslator
... BTW I think that this is a really important features ... at least
from my point of view.

I think that also in the next 2 weeks I will be busy so I can answer
your mails ... I really hope that the bookmark will be present ASAP ...

bye
Alessio