Re: [Gtranslator-devel] msgid_plural

Hi alltogether,

 being in hurry... Ross, I do also make dist from a clean checkout, this
gives the best result and you should of course also upload it to
sourceforge.net (you've got full developer/admin rights there, also for
file releases etc. :-)) so that more peope can test it :-) Simply put it
below the 1.0 release files.