[Gtranslator-devel] Stand up, get up, code up! GNOME 2.0 + gtranslator = ?

Hi alltogether,

I just did remove all the backends code from gtranslator HEAD and am trying to get gtranslator fully ported to GNOME 2.0 now and I'm inviting you all to join the coding session for it NOW! If you wanted to change something, erase something, add something, port something, blame me for the poverty of the world or to send me just a patch/lines of code or a CVS commitment transceipt -- now it's your turn! Join the GNOME 2.0 train from gtranslator...
--
"I have the easiest job in the world.  All I have to do is sing and play the guitar." Eva Cassidy, Summer 1996