Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Succes with 0.43

On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 15:50, Tino Meinen wrote:
> Succes compiling!
> I just did
> # rpm -rb gtranslator-0.43.tar.gz
>
> And it build the rpm! Great!

Np, sometimes complaints are gaining success I guess like in this case
;-) Just smaller changes in the spec file like pointed out by some
brought a fine result :-)

> Although it does report an error finding the requires:
> Finding  Requires: (using /usr/lib/rpm/find-requires)...
> error: line 162: Dependency tokens must begin with alpha-numeric, '_' or
> '/' e/locale/*/LC_MESSAGES/gtranslator.mo
> error: Failed to find Requires:
> But I guess that's not very important.

Uhm, doesn't seem to be, but though I'd be happy to also eliminate this
source of errors from gtranslator's SPEC file. It tries to search for
the gettext compilation files seeking for reqs.. hmm..

> Thanks Fatih!

:-)
--
"I have the easiest job in the world.  All I have to do is sing and play
the guitar." Eva Cassidy, Summer 1996