[Gtranslator-devel] Re: gtranslator R 0.43 & future view (life sign!!!)

Erhm, a small appendix to my mail:

I would like to get all translations for gtranslator HEAD in UTF-8; is
this ok for you all translators of gtranslator? I don't want to force
you to use UTF-8 for the po files of gtranslator but I would welcome it
quite much to avoid some problems. Ok with you all?

--
"I have the easiest job in the world.  All I have to do is sing and play
the guitar." Eva Cassidy, Summer 1996