Re: [Gtranslator-devel] gtranslator 0.41 and 0.42 build errors

On Tue, 2002-07-16 at 02:32, Tino Meinen wrote:
[...]
> I tried searching google for the phrase: gtranslator.schemas
>
> It gave 5 results. One link to rpmfind.net where the a builder of a
> Mandrake rpm removed the file from the spec:
>
> "Remove file /etc/gconf/schemas/gtranslator.schemas"

Hi, that's definitely the right thing to do, because...

> What is the purpose of this file and how can I get past this hurdle to
> build gtranslator?
> Shoud I just try to remove the file from the spec-file and build from
> that?

this file isn't disted since R 0.42, ergo you can of course remove it
from the spec file -- it was previously needed to save default config
values via the GConf way of doing this via Schemas; we're now coping
differently with this :-)

Simply forget about the file and remove it from the spec file -- was it
still mentioned in the spec file? If so, could you send me a patched &
corrected spec file (in case you did also change some other points in it
of course)?
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ])>