[Gtranslator-devel] Release aches..

I do really want to do a release in the near future and there wouldn't be any big trouble about it (besides the usual bugs, crashes, but hey, they're normal... :-)) if the messages table would work!

/me didn't get a working messages table for weeks and Kevin points the "stick of guilt" towards GAL -- maybe anyone has got a working table here?! Or maybe anyone even knows how to fix it! ;-)

If we can't solve this bug, I will be going to make a release with bugs, non-working parts in the nearer future -- normally, "not my kind of thing" -- but well...
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ])>