Re: [Gtranslator-devel] (GtkEditable???) will crash

On Sun, 2002-01-06 at 17:53, Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:
Tr, 2002-01-02 08:59, Peeter Vois rašė:
> Some time ago I sent a message into gtk-app-devel list showing a bug in
> GTK library, but nobody will iterest :(. This is maybe the gtk1.2 is
> thrown away (but new one is not ready yet).

Gtk+ bugs must go into bugzilla.gnome.org, and may be posted also to gtk-devel mailing list.
No one will pay attention to such a problem here, I doubt even on gtk-app-devel list....
Erhm, I would have paid (a bit at least :-)) attention to his mail, but overlooked it fully.. Well, I can't help you in this issue but b.g.o + IRC bashing might help a bit in this point :-)
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ])>