[Gtranslator-devel] gtranslator: the results of the voting jury

I did just remove the query.c/.h source files from gtranslator's sources
and did merge the functionality from them into the learn buffer sources;
the query dialog uses now the learn buffer as it's base and should be
working fine now :-)

So far for today, maybe I'll also solve this mid dot/special char
tomorrow and then we can start the voodoo brew circles for a release
0.39.2 -- I don't want to call it TUE any longer as it's really very
advanced, restructured and bug-free'er then 2 weeks before.

PS: TUE was meant to mean "The Unfininished Edition" but now we can't
call gtranslator this way I guess :-)
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ])>