[Gtranslator-devel] Different exporting capabilities...

Again me, heh :-)

I wanted to ask whether some special formats of files are coming into your mind if you are thinking of making exporting the learn buffer into more formats then just a po file like in nowadays.

For these purposes I originally designed last year a library named Semerkent but it was never finished and/or done, so now I jsut adopted it to gtranslator and added the corresponding source files to the gtranslator CVS source tree, you will find it now under gtranslator/src/semerkent. It will be used for these exporting functionalities which will surely come into gtranslator in the future (think of TMX and OpenTag, hmmm... nice thing to do or? :-)).