Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Project leadership...

El dom, 15-12-2002 a las 10:18, Fatih Demir escribió:
> Hi all friends, enemies & lovers (oha) of gtranslator!
>
> As you perhaps could also see from the slowed down development of
> gtranslator, I can't manage anymore to handle the development of
> gtranslator or to code for it, so I would like to give the project
> leadership to another developer, programmer out there who is willing to
> take gtranslator the the nice world of the GNOME 2.x platform.

some days ago I download the last version from CVS, it was
sadly to know that it did't have commit in 2+ months.

I'd never commited any code to gtranslator, but I would to
see gtranslator living and kicking.  So, I haven't authority
to propose take it.

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:gpoo ubiobio cl