[Gtranslator-devel] Project leadership...

Hi all friends, enemies & lovers (oha) of gtranslator!

As you perhaps could also see from the slowed down development of gtranslator, I can't manage anymore to handle the development of gtranslator or to code for it, so I would like to give the project leadership to another developer, programmer out there who is willing to take gtranslator the the nice world of the GNOME 2.x platform.

Me personally has got much more personal etc. problems currently so that I can't handle the coding now, but I swear, I will help the future maintainer/project leader as much as I can with propaganda, politics etc. and maybe even with small pieces of code :-) It would be rather bad if such a good code base like gtranslator would be evaded to history... so stand up for your honour gtranslator coders/lovers!