Re: [Gtranslator-devel] Release schedule

On Fri, 2001-08-31 at 09:39, Andras Timar wrote:
> > > No sign of gal 0.11 rpm package at Ximian Red Carpet...
> >
> > Oh, can that be? Evolution' snapshots should depend on it for a long time and I don't think that Ximian's Red Carpet won't support Evolution .-)
> If you wanted to depend on CVS snapshot RPM's, you could have done that
> already.

Erhm CVS snapshots aren't a focus if you want to make an official
release like me.

> I thought you were waiting for Evolution beta 3 release which
> would come with a "stable" gal-0.11.

And I'm still waiting for it; nevertheless, there are now packages from
CVS sources available and I think you can try them. An official release
still needs a bit time for GAL getting out on the official package
sources in a release >= 0.11 (RH, Debian etc.; Ximian isn't the
"measuring packager" here).

--
kabalak / kabalak kabalak net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080