Re: [Gtranslator-devel] GNOME 2.0 port status/please & mailing list options...

On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 08:12, Peeter Vois wrote:
Hi, I agree with the development division.
Ok, that's fine, any other comments on this?
I would like to work with gtk 1.x as long gtk 2.x is not widely accepted.
(I mean until gtk 2.x is library no1 in Linux distributions)
Then you are willing to work on the gtranslator 0.xy[.z] releases.. That's ok, and a first step to a more granulated further development... What do the others say?
+++++
Something wrong with list configuration.
is missing in the header.
This is a sourceforge.net list and they don't allow to set the "Reply-To" directly to the list address (see http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=6693&group_id=1 for more information on sourceforge.net's polixy), so I can't set it...

Besides this, I'm really not a good friend of this direct "Reply-To" being set automatically, I did set it for gnome-turk gnome org only last week, so you know my will on this issue right now (I'd support sourceforge.net's policy herein).

PS: I do only reply to the list as I don't see why I should also CC someone who is already on the list... This just creates dup's which aren't necessary if the user is also a member of the corresponding mailing list.
--
<([ Fatih Demir / kabalak / kabalak gtranslator org ])>
<([ ICQ 64241161 / fdemir2 ix urz uni-heidelberg de ])>