Re: With set_event_compression, most recent motion event is held in waiting

I thought I'd run your program and see what happens, but that's difficult without the drawarea.glade file.

What is it that you suspect is a bug? That you get an extra motion event with set_event_compression(false)? Or that you don't get it with set_event_compression(true)? It's hardly surprising that the number of motion events differ with and without event compression.