Re: [gtkmm4] Help on DrawingArea plus Mouse Activity

Hi Andrew!

Thanks for porting the demo code.  I saw the GTK version earlier but I'm not familiar on Gtkmm4 API to actually port the GTK version.  I'm still halfway in porting my code, but I can draw now so I feel like it's better progress now than without your gtkmm ported version of the GTK demo.

Kjell thanks for the link.  I've always been referring to the developer-old gtkmm tutorial -- I'm still wondering why it's developer-old -- prolly cooking something new?

~creek23