Re: [gtkmm4] Help on DrawingArea plus Mouse Activity

The base gtk documentation will be more informative on how to use the toolkit in general.
Specifically, https://docs.gtk.org/gtk4/migrating-3to4.html#stop-using-gtkwidget-event-signals covers how to change event handling.

The relevant event controllers: GestureClick, GestureStylus, GestureDrag are talked about on this discourse post: https://discourse.gnome.org/t/handling-both-gesturestylus-and-gesturedrag-for-stylus/9217/7

I decided to learn about this myself, so I reimplemented the example from that post in gtkmm. I hope it is helpful for you:

https://gist.github.com/talisein/f4f80167fa21f329f3db06a2730746f5