Re: Does anyone know how to update the www.gtkmm.org website?

Hi,

just would like to add my two cents here. We can create a Wiki page as
we did here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libgda/-/wikis/home

So it will be updated with every succesful CI run. If gtkmm.org is too
old but gitlab source is "more" up to date, it would make sence to
redirect gtkmm.org ot the GitLab wiki.

I am not sure if it applicable or doable but may work.

Thanks,

-PS