Re: Gtk::ColumnView examples

Den 2021-07-04 kl. 20:12, skrev Andreas Persson via gtkmm-list:
David Gasa i Castell via gtkmm-list wrote:
Could you provide some examples (or maybe just oneā€¦) of the basic usage of Gtk::ColumnView (in Gtkmm-4.0) ?

Hi, I uploaded an example here: https://gitlab.gnome.org/-/snippets/2226

It might be unnecessarily complicated, I don't quite remember. It was something I wrote last year when I worked with the ColumnView binding.

/Andreas

One of gtk's demo programs uses GtkColumnView: Lists -> Settings
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/-/blob/master/demos/gtk-demo/listview_settings.c
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/-/blob/master/demos/gtk-demo/listview_settings.ui

It's not trivial to understand what a corresponding C++ code would look like. That demo shows more than GtkColumnView. As its name suggests, the main intention is to list available GSettings.

Andreas, it would be nice if you could convert your Gtk::ColumnView example to a demo program in gtkmm/demos/gtk-demo. Perhaps Lists -> ColumnView. If you have time, of course.

/Kjell