Re: Create C++ bindings of Advanced Gtk+ Sequencer

Appendix G in the gtkmm tutorial is the best description we've got.

https://developer-old.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/4.0/
https://developer-old.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/4.0/chapter-wrapping-c-libraries.html.en

It's not a very detailed description, I'm afraid. You probably also need to look at the source code of for instance glibmm or gtkmm. The tools that are used (gmmproc, h2def.py, etc.) are found in glibmm.

gobject-introspection is not used, probably because gmmproc and friends were first created before gobject-introspection existed. The C code must still be formatted much like it is in glib and gtk, otherwise the scripts that create .defs and *_docs.xml files will have problems interpreting the C code.

Regards
Kjell Ahlstedt