Re: Gtk::Builder::get_widget_derived() Issue on Fedora 33

I believe this is caused by https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LTOByDefault

I built the srpm and noticed that the get_type() calls were present in wrap_init.o but was missing from the .so

I added
%define _lto_cflags %{nil}
to the gtkmm .spec file and rebuilt--this disables LTO; the get_type() were then present in the .so

I've left a comment at Fedora's bug tracker for them to disable lto in mm packagesI've left a comment at Fedora's bug tracker for them to disable lto in mm packages. But if we used g_type_ensure() then LTO would be possible I think