Re: gstreamermm: saving a frame to jpeg

I guess the key would be to find the equivalent of the following old (Playbin2) code

Glib::RefPtr<Gst::Buffer> image_buf;

(const guint8*) image_buf→get_data(),

a Buffer is replaced I think by a Sample; but from the documentation I can not understand how to get at its raw data, and then convert it to

(const guint8*) for Gdk::Pixbuf::create_from_data

?

regards, Danny.

danny wrote :

I am trying to convert an old project of mine that used Playbin2 to the current version of gtkmm and gstreamermm.

…

can someone tell me what the correct way is of converting one particular frame of a video to a jpeg?