[no subject]

I have two Gtk::TreeViewColumn / cells styling related questions,

1) The automatic generated renderer for boolean model values seems contain a Gtk::CheckButton in it, that occasionally could be switched to a Gtk::RadioButton.

The question is that if those Gtk::CheckButton (or Gtk::RadioButton) could not to be generated or removed according some model values. Setting the Gtk::CellRendererToggle not visible seems not to be an option while the styles are not visible too (background color, mainly).

2) The second one is the needing of manage styles for each individual cell and I think that the best could be assign "names" to each one (Gtk::Widget::set_name ()). From documentation, I don't see how to do it. Maybe a Gtk::CellView could be get before but how ?, Could be explained ?