Re: Failure to add radio buttons to popup menu.

On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 16:39:42 +0100
Kjell Ahlstedt <kjellahlstedt gmail com> wrote:

I combined ideas from the book/menus/main_menu and book/menus/popup
examples in gtkmm-documentation. Then it works. See attached files.

Thank you. So, the problem is that this doesn't work
with glade generated syntax?

It seems that the ui_info string that you used
causes a Gio::Menu to be created, while if I use
a glade generated format (aka, a file that I read
with m_refBuilder->add_from_file(...)) then
a Gtk::Menu is being created.

The latter is not working.

Can you make it work by loading the attached glade file?