Re: Removing text from ComboBoxText

I checked it with gdb, everytime index and nom have a valid value. It seems the problem is in remove_text

Le mer. 29 mai 2019 à 10:12, Daniel Boles via gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org> a écrit :
> Sometimes it works just fine, but when i restart my application and try again it fails !

so check the value of `index` in all cases, and tell us what those values are. Maybe it's -1 when this fails and remove_text() might not handle that (I didn't check the GTK code). Or just use a debugger and see for yourself.