Disabling right-click behaviour of SpinButton

Hello again gurus,

In my GTKmm 2.24 application, there are some SpinButtons used to control the system in various ways. One of our customers complained that the up/down steps of one of them were too coarse, which is fair enough as that one drives a fairly sensitive piece of equipment that can generate really bad sparks and electrical interference and Bad Things if you whack it up too fast. So I'm thinking... the default behaviour of accepting a right-click on the up spinner as a request for "straight to the maximum" is probably a Really Bad Idea for this application.

So, how do I arrange for the right-click on this widget's up-spinner to not do anything?

Thanks in anticipation,

Rob