Re: Unable to pass additional argument to signal handling function

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 at 08:42, Kjell Ahlstedt via gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org> wrote:
If you want to pass a widget to a signal handler, I suggest you pass a widget pointer.

 I'm curious why? Other than, I guess, that being more familiar than std::reference_wrapper, but I find the latter increasingly useful to express semantics and avoid the perils of pointers.