Build C++ binding modules with Meson

Many Gnome modules have been converted to using Meson instead of Autotools. The C++ bindings, glibmm, gtkmm etc, are not yet among the converted modules. (gtkmm-documentation and mm-common can be built with Meson, but they are not C++ bindings.)

Now I have uploaded a proposal, showing how that can be done. See the Gitlab merge requests
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mm-common/merge_requests/2
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pangomm/merge_requests/4

Two years ago Marcin Kolny had a try with glibmm, but never finished the job. See https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2017-July/msg00041.html. I've chosen pangomm. It's a small module, suitable to start with. I've also updated the mm-common-prepare command in mm-common.

Comments are welcome.

Kjell Ahlstedt