Re: Getting GValue* from Glib::Value

Thank you Kjell.

It works. Basically, the code you provided should be added to the
header (glibmm/value.h). Currently, GDateTime is not GObject-based. If
we switch GDateTime to GObject the situation will be simpler for mm.
For my problem, I will use code in my app. Does it make sense to add it
to the master (glibmm)? Or it is better change GDateTime
implementation.

Thanks.