Re: Get width and height of a Cairo::Context

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 10:47 PM, Daniel Boles <dboles src gmail com> wrote:
I think all the DrawingArea tutorials I saw mentioned this, but anyway, you
just get the width/height of the allocation, so

drawingArea.get_allocation() and then get_(width|height)() on that
That is IMO for drawing area and not cairo context. I want to get
width and hright
inside "draw_thing" function where I don't think drawing area is available.