Looking for support

Dear friends.

I am interested in libgda/libgdamm projects. It looks like, the
activity of  the libgda project is very slow. I am interested in libgda
project and see some room for improvements. I want to help with this
project. As part of this process, I submitted a request to have write
access to the GNOME repo. The administrator is asking for a vouch. Is
there anyone who can support me in this case?

Please note my e-mail change.

Thanks for help.

--
- Pavlo Solntsev