Multi-Row Drag Issue

I use drag_begin to start a drag with a TreeView. I do this in the mouse motion event in order to implement multiple row drag and drop. If the row or rows are dropped on something that isn't a valid drop, the spot on the row I was grabbing is now unable to be clicked to select the row. Not even the whole cellrenderer is unclickable. Just a word or two in it. It's really weird. If I move the row by grabbing another part of it, the row that is now in the position of the row I moved is now unclickable in that spot. Basically, this glitch is making a spot in a TreeView permanently unclickable. When I try to select the row using the spot that is unclickable, the callback I have for when a mouse press occurs doesn't even happen.

Does anybody know how to solve this? I know it doesn't help without code. It's pretty complex. All of the code for it is in the GUI/Elements/Playlists/Playlist.cc file of the GitHub of my program.