Your Website on Google.

Having problems viewing this email? Click Here to view in a web browser.
Forte Trinity Logo and Strap

Tech Support Bulletin Briefing

Your Website on Google.

Think about the facts....then call us!

  • Google takes nearly 90% of UK searches with most via organic clicks (websites ranked naturally and not via adwords!)
  • Forget keywords in your code -Google no longer uses them
  • Your website content is the most important element ie what is written in the pages.
  • Other factors affecting your website are how it is linked and the code used to build or label your website
  • Just paying Google for results is a waste of money
  • 71% of click throughs are from the unsponsored listings on the first page of Google whilst the second page generates nearly 10%
  • Visitors will bypass well known trade names seeking deals or improved purchasing power
  • Obsolete websites are downgraded by Google

How to improve your rankings?
YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND SEMANTICS!

Actually you don't because experts can help you with this!

What are Semantics?

Put simply, Google and other search engines will analyse your text and the better it flows in relation to your search term relevance, the better the potential ranking result. Sounds simple - It isn't! Getting it right will make the difference between gaining or losing enquiries or sales.

Skilled wording of your website combined with an understanding of how best to structure code within your website are key factors which will affect your ranking. Our advice is seek good advice.

Getting it right :

  • Consider your design - Does it really stand out?
  • Have an expert look at the code or tags behind your website to maximise the opportunity of being found
  • Changes may be made to your existing website without the expense of a new design which could dramatically improve your search engine rankings

WEBSITE CONTENT?

WE CAN HELP!

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION

We deliver real results from a process pioneered inhouse - We have a proven track record

'The results were incredible - Forte Trinity got us to the top...'

WEBSITE DESIGN

Our team know a thing or two - We've been creating outstanding websites for over 20 years!!

'We can't recommend them highly enough...'

E. Griffiths - Director
Wirral Site Services Ltd

THE SOLUTION?

Call us now on 01942 684040 or click here

Get it right for Google - get it right for you...

Does your business deserve better??

We have been achieving top results for business for over 20 years

We update websites with cutting edge designs and deliver search engine success

We can assist in properly structuring text in a website

Isn't it time you took advice about your website?

Find out why more and more businesses right across the UK are achieving real success with Forte Trinity

Why not call now on 01942 684040 or click here to get in touch.

You may have nothing to lose - except more enquiries/sales!!

Sally
Sally Carney
Technical Advisor
sally fortetrinity co uk
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and is not intended to be relied upon by any other person without subsequent written confirmation of its contents. As the recipient of this email you are responsible for running a virus check on the content or on any attachments thereto as Forte Trinity cannot be held liable for the misuse of our email address or the malicious attaching of virus files without our knowledge to email appearing to emanate from our domain name. Forte Trinity Ltd accepts no responsibility for information, errors or omissions in this e-mail nor for its use or misuse nor for any act committed or omitted in connection with this communication.

If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by telephone on +44 (0)1942 684040 and ask for Tech Support.

Forte Trinity Ltd. | Registered in England and Wales No: 3345091 | VAT No: 704 0794 51

Office Address: The Cyber Suite, Triangle House, The Avenue, Leigh, Lancashire, United Kingdom, WN7 1ES
Registered Address: As office
Not Interested? Unsubscribe instantly