Re: Tree View with Tree Model where sub items have their own columns / different structure

Hi,

What are X, Y, and Z meant to be? Do you mean that you want child items to have different column types from
their parents?

The first column should only be used by first level of elements. The next column by the next level of items
until the last column should only be used by the leaves of the tree. I was in hope that my textual graphic
will already a pricture of the structure. Sorry that id did not. I have no idea how to describe in much more
detail, because it is as simply as already mentioned :-(

Maybe as another use case, like a file chooser. So a path structure should be presented as:

/dir1/subdir1/file1
/dir1/subdir1/file2
/dir1/subdir2/file3
/dir2/subdir3/file4