Re: How to use wrap() to get temporary C++ views of longer-lived C instances

On 7 October 2017 at 17:56, Daniel Boles <dboles src gmail com> wrote:
Is that leaking references to the C instance, or what did I miss?

And the whole C++ instance itself, it would seem.

After really thinking about this, I feel like I must've missed something obvious, and glibmm must keep a lazily initialised dictionary of wrapped widgets to free later, or something. :) But I suspect tracking down the relevant code is still beyond my current level of skill.

I guess for now I'll do what gtkmm does: just use the pointer and don't mess with its lifetime, and hopefully find out what that's OK later!