Building gtkmm in Visual Studio

Hi,

I am trying to build gtkmm on Windows for vcpkg. In this packages manager, there are already satisfied dependencies up to libsig++ (2.99.9). I would like to add gtkmm to vcpkg, but I am stuck on building glibmm. If I build sources from git, then there are missing files (eg. unicode.h). On the other hand, if I build sources from ftp, then there are no missing files, but files,  which weren't in git,  use old syntax for signals. What is the best way to build glibmm from sources with Visual Studio?

Best Regards,
Mateusz