Re: Gtk::Builder and item id

On Dienstag, 7. November 2017 14:59:05 CET Daniel Boles wrote:
Mja, if I knew that before ... I actually downloaded and compiled the
entire
gtkmm chain of libraries from the latest promoted "stable" Gnome release
branch last week and ported our entire application code base to those
newly
designed APIs. :-/

Well, 3 is the stable branch. I'm not sure GTK+ 4 was ever really on-topic
here.

Ok, I will revert my libraries back to an older version.

Just to get this really right this time; is the following set of library
versions considered to be the latest stable branch of gtk(mm) ?

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/3.22.2/gnome-suites-core-deps-3.22.2.modules

It sais i.e. gtk+ 3.22.3 and gtkmm 3.22.0.

I hope I can safe at least some work by only replacing gtk+ and
gtkmm, while retaining all other lib versions.

CU
Christian