Re: Replacing pointers with references for output parameters

Den 2017-05-26 kl. 16:50, skrev Daniel Boles:

Another notable case where pointers are received in callbacks are where GdkEvent structures are used, but I presume that will not be an issue once the new Event class hierarchy is put into use.
That's right. The Gdk::Event class hierarchy is ready for use. (Minor fixes might be needed.) As a starter, I'm replacing all uses of GdkEventKey and GdkEventButton in gtkmm. Those structures are actually used in several demos and example programs.